Trainer & Trainees Ratio
Theory class 1 Trainer : 20 Trainees
At the end of the course, learners will be able to:
- Apply legislations, Standards & Code of Practices relevant to the area of work of ship repair managers
- Formulate roles and responsibilities for shipbuilding and ship repair managers as well as other shipyard safety personnel.
- Evaluate job safety analysis for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- Draw a risk assessment matrix for shipbuilding/ship repair.
- Exercise operational control over shipbuilding and ship repair.
- Implement the elements of the safety and health management system for shipbuilding/ship repair
- Lead and direct a safety and health audit and review for shipbuilding/ship repair
Who Should Attend
The SICSM is a mandatory training course for individuals who are assigned to be project engineers and project managers for the marine industry
Must be holding the position of Manager, Ship repair Manager, Project Engineer, Superintendent or equivalent post to be eligible to attend this course
ESS Workplace literacy and numeracy Level 5 and above
Attendance Requirements is 75%